I am happy to consider undertaking commissioned work.
Maybe you have a loved one, or a beloved pet, or a house you would like painted even a particular scene or object.
If you would like to discuss commissioning me to paint here are some helps:
- I would be painting in watercolour
- I would need to either meet with you or video conference with you
- Plenty of good photos are helpful and can either be taken by yourself or, if local to me (Stockton on Tees), I could come and take them. I would give you some pointers as to what is expected in the photos
- We would agree a price together
- I don’t take commissions for young children or babies
- We would also discuss how long the commission would take
If you wish to discuss this more please use the contact page.